Driver CDL Job In Orlando, FL 2022
Driver CDL Job In Orlando, FL 2022
$28.30 an hour
Full Job Description
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will ensure that our products are delivered safely and on time. You will stock your truck with our products, drive to stores and warehouses and unload at locations where needed and be back home in the evening.
How you will contribute
- Ensure compliance with procedures and regular safety checks of your equipment (tractor, trailer, pallet jack, etc.) to guarantee safety at all times.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Clean CDL-Class A license.
- At least one year of proven safe driving experience and no serious driving convictions. If more than one-year experience, the DOT requirement is to check the last 3 years .
- Basic understanding of temperature-controlled food transportation.
- Able to use a smart phone or tablet and electronic logging device (ELD) for logging positions and driving times.
- Flexibility toward daily changing routes and working times
- A great customer-oriented attitude.
- General understanding of vehicle mechanics to communicate problems in case of breakdowns and to perform basic repairs yourself
Job specific requirements:
- Valid CDL-Class A license.
- FMCSA’s Clearinghouse Registration. If you are not registered yet, here is the link to get started: FMSCA
- You must successfully pass our drug test, MVR, and background check.
More about this role
Work schedule: Short haul – Monday – Saturday – Starting time between 12am to 4am – OT opportunities
Location: Job is located in Orlando, Florida
Pay rate: $28.30 an hour
Want to know more about Mondelez drivers? WATCH THIS!
For more information on Driving with Mondelez, call: 844-823-1904 Monday through Friday, between 7am-8pm CST.
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz , Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
For office-based, salaried roles at Bakery and Customer Service & Logistics locations, and some remote roles proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious, medical and/or other accommodations as required by law will be considered on a case by case basis. You may review the Mondelēz COVID vaccination policy by visiting the US careers website at https://www.mondelezinternational.com/United-States . This COVID-19 vaccine mandate does not apply to several U.S. states that do not permit certain vaccination mandates, including, but not limited to Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Montana, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia.
Transportation, International Logistics & Customs
Customer Service & Logistics
$46,000 – $65,000 a year
Full Job Description
If you’d like to speak with our Driver Recruiter, you are welcome to call 708-298-3111.
Monday – Friday
- Operate a vehicle and deliver assigned orders of wine, spirits, beer and other beverages to accounts in a safe and responsible manner while complying with federal mandated laws.
- Manage the Customer Relationship
- Maintain good relations with retail customers. Provides customer service by listening and resolving customer concerns.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Collect payment from customers and reconcile the assigned load with receipts and delivery invoice.
- Records sales by completing daily sales and delivery records
- Returns empty containers and rejected or unsold merchandise by making appropriate collections from customers.
- Responsible for some paperwork because of liquor laws invoices must be signed when the product is dropped off.
- Ensures the company and themselves remain compliant with all applicable federal mandated laws and requirements for a DOT driver.
- Maintains records by completing DOT driver log.
- Performs duties in a safe manner by following established safety rules and regulations
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintain vehicle
- Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements
- Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organization policies, procedures, highway rules and regulations.
- Maintains appearance of delivery truck by daily cleaning of the inside of the truck.
- Requests routine truck maintenance by completing written maintenance request form.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, CDL (Class A or B commercial license)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in related area
- Demonstrate good communication skills with high levels of professionalism
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team environment
- Bi-lingual a plus, but not required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
- Regularly lift 45-65 lbs
- Regularly bend and squat
- Accountable for meeting own targets, work is reviewed periodically.
- Problems encountered will be defined, repetitive, and routine with a solution readily available.
EEO Statement: Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Category: Delivery