Executive Administrative Assistant Job In India 2022
Executive Administrative Assistant Job In India 2022
Full Job Description
About Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 120 properties in 47 countries. Open since May 2019, in the information technology capital of India, Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru at Embassy ONE provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travellers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world. Designed to reflect a sense of its location, the Hotel’s design merges nature and architecture in an homage to Bengaluru’s reputation as the Garden City. Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru at Embassy ONE is located in one of the city’s most dynamic development that includes Four Seasons Private Residences, premium grade office space, sophisticated retail, dining and entertainment.
For more information on Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru, visit press.fourseasons.com/Bengaluru or check us out on facebook.com/FourSeasonsBengaluru/ .
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts opened its first hotel in 1961, and since that time has been dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. Currently operating 120 hotels and resorts, and 45 residential properties in major city centres and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveller reviews and industry awards.
For more information and reservations, visit fourseasons.com .
For the latest news, visit press.fourseasons.com and follow @FourSeasonsPR on Twitter.
Perform administrative tasks such as typing, filing, copying, faxing, opening and sorting mail, coordinating appointments for General Manager and Hotel Manager and answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards .
Set up and maintain an organized work area and file storage system (paper and electronic files, tracing).
Prepare written correspondence on behalf of General Manager and Hotel Manager..
Co-ordinate matters related to Home Office (Toronto) and Corporate Office (Singapore)
Maintain and optimize the Executive Office appointment schedule. Coordinate and prioritize meetings and updates while giving ‘equal time’ to all. Prepare daily briefing and general meeting files .
Handle any guest requests to the Executive Office with urgency and ensure appropriate follow-up is done.
Handle travel arrangements and hotel reservations for the Executive Office and VIP guests.
Maintain an ‘warm and welcoming’ image of the Executive Office to guests and employees alike. Promote a harmonious and professional work culture among employees and managers.
- Prior experience as Executive Assistant reporting to senior management is preferred. Hotel experience is required.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with hotel specific programs and software.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
What to expect: You will……
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done
Be recognized for excellence
Executive Assistant Associate
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Please find the job description for EA Role:
The associate (ESS and admin services) would be required to work in an team environment in delivering the secretarial needs of the global EY office senior management team such as diary management, calendar management, travel management, documentation, tool support and other administrative requirements that may arise on need basis.
Essential Functions of the Job:
The primary role and responsibility of this position will be to work in a team environment and deliver ESS and admin services including, but not limited to
Diary Management – Provide support to the project team members on maintaining and managing key project meetings and the meeting location
- Calendar Management – Maintaining project team’s calendar to showcase all key events that needs to be planned.
- Meetings Management – Working closely with the project teams and other stakeholders in scheduling/organizing the meeting or conference call
- Travel Management – Support the project team members in booking the travel ticket
- Workshop or Area visit Plan – Provide assistance in planning the agenda, for workshops/area visits by handling the logistics of stay, food and printing, etc.
- Documentation – Recording the minutes of the meeting with clear emphasis on the key action points from the meeting. Maintaining the project database and eRoom to ensure all documentations are captured and organized for ease of access.
- Training Management – Provide support in setting up training by sending out invites, enabling cut-off point for training sessions, issuing confirmations and/or offering alternative dates. Supplement delegates with correct pre-work and sessions
- Tool Support and administration – Administrative support on various internal/external tools used across EY offices
- Data Processing and administration – Data capture, processing and administration of business information
- Transcription – Business Transcription of recorded meetings, events, conference, etc.
- Administration and organization
- Enjoys problem solving
- Able to prioritize effectively
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable using IT database systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively with others
- Must be able to work virtually, and independently
- Able to be diplomatic when dealing with clients
- Respond well to deadlines and work outside of normal hours when required
- Comfortable working on a number of activities concurrently
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment and prioritize accordingly
- Professional and diplomatic communicator
- Quality focused and takes pride in paying attention to detail
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.