Content Writer Job In India 2022
Content Writer Job In India 2022
Full Job Description
Ditto is a new offering from Finshots. We want to help millennials make better financial decisions. And we are starting with Insurance. With Ditto, you don’t just compare insurance. You understand it. Narrow down choices. Avoid pitfalls and make better decisions.
Ditto has been featured in LinkedIn’s Top Indian Startups of 2022.
Finshots is one of the leading financial newsletters with over 500K subscribers.
What do we do at Ditto?
- We help people buy insurance.
- We explain health and life insurance in a language users understand
- We curate and offer personalized recommendations
Who’s backing us?
We are funded by Zerodha- India’s largest stockbroker
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating crisp pieces on finance, insurance, and business
- You’ll be working directly with our Marketing Head to develop new and engaging content for Indian millennials
- Ability to simplify financial stories and putting them across in a way that is easy and entertaining to read
- Creating SEO optimized content with relevant keywords in collaboration with the SEO team
- Delivering high-quality pieces for Ditto’s social media, blog, email etc.
What do you need to apply for this position?
- Good command of the English Language
- Good storytelling skills
- The ability to create original pieces of content
- 1+ year of experience as an Editor, writer, or content creator or a fresher with an exceptional body of work
- A background in Finance or any experience in simplifying complex topics and presenting them in a way that is entertaining
- Competitive salary and comprehensive health insurance
- Opportunity to lead new content initiatives
- Remote work
Our Interview Process:
We would like to help you minimize your time and efforts.
There are 4 rounds & we will be working towards completing all the rounds within a maximum of 1 weeks time.
Please find the schedule here:
1. HR Introductory Call
2. Task 1
3. Task 2 : Interaction
4. Final Managerial Round (2)
Content Writer View Job Description
We have exciting opportunities for you. Please email us your profile along with short cover letter at [email protected]
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for Content Writer with strong English skills, specifically US English. As a content writer, primarily, you will be:
- Creating content for websites, writing whitepapers and more.
- During the writing process, you will ensure that the content meets in-house style guides and guide lines.
- Research and Analyze data, inputs, understand the requirements, and then create content.
- Ensure the content reads well grammatically
- Write the content keeping in mind the tone, voice, and flow.
- Ensure that the content adheres to the company style guides and guidelines.
- Strong English language skills, particularly US English.
- Good comprehension skills.
- Passion for writing.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Comfortable working with system.
- Quick learner, ability to work independently and as part of the team member.
- Open to feedback and implement them accordingly.
- Work under tight deadlines.
- Have basic knowledge of Ecommerce, SEO and digital marketing concepts.
If you have any questions about our selection process; Please write to [email protected] Rasbor holds exclusive rights in hiring process and it cannot be challenged. Rasbor can change/modify the above terms at any time. Please write to us if you have any questions about our selection process.
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer with experience between 0.6 months – 2 years to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success and growth of our company. You will join a team of talented people who work collaboratively with developers, testers and social media persons.
Candidates should have experience between 0.6 months – 2 years.
Ability to build digital product related content, for all products available at
Candidates are required to review at least one product before appearing on Interview.
Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies.
Building a following for a brand on social media with creative work.
Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, guides, white papers, etc.)
Curate sets of Q&A on various topics.
Build conversational flows around various use-cases.
Ability to create technical content in English on any given topic.
Should have excellent grammar and writing skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Should have good analytical skills.
Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred.
Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
Job Types : Full-time
Contact No: +91-XXXXXXXXXX
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Understand the clients business communication problem and propose content marketing and
experience design solutions.
- Develop creative concepts that can result in creative assets across media formats
- Work closely with the design team to brainstorm ideas and creative concepts
- Script creative digital content, incl. copy and scripts for video, audio, .and interactive media.
- Where required, collaborate with subject matter experts for content creation and review.
- Manage content development projects independently.
- Handle a team of onsite or remote-working writers to execute projects and to provide end-to-end solution.
- Manage client expectations on projects.
Desired Candidate Profile –
- Five to seven years experience in a creative content development role in digital marketing or
- Must have designed and developed a variety of creative contentsolutions, incl a few of these:
print/outdoor advertising, below-the-line communication, digital marketing content, incl videos,
podcasts, social media content, games, game;gamification solutions etc.
Must demonstrate well-developed:
- Creative writing skills, esp video scripting and copywriting
- Conceptualisationskills and creativity
- Attentionto detail and commitment to accuracy
- Abilityto convert product/service messaging into marketing content
- Understandingof new media/social media and game design
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Must be resourceful and comfortable working with fuzzybriefs and tight deadlines
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and influence them
- Strong team player