Cashier Job In Atlanta, GA 2022
Cashier Job In Atlanta, GA 2022
Full Job Description
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Providing an engaging, convenient and accurate check out for the customer
- Delivering sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals
- Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs
- Manages customers payments
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- 0-3 months of retail experience
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Exude a friendly and positive demeanor at all times
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one’s enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and
Cashier Associate – New Store Opening
$11 an hour
Full Job Description
LOCATION 5064 Memorial Drive Stone Mountain GA US 30083
New Store Opening in Stone Mountain, GA in Fall 2022!
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Cashier! Are you a people person with an outgoing and friendly demeanor? Can you think on your feet in a fast-paced and demanding environment? Do you enjoy the satisfaction of positively impacting someone’s day? If so, this may be the right role for you!
Cashiers are at the heart of Burlington’s success! As the last person our customers interact with in stores, you’re tasked with the great responsibility of creating a lasting and positive memory of their Burlington shopping experience. By always maintaining a positive and professional attitude, and working to deliver excellent customer service that addresses all the customer’s needs while getting them through the check-out process quickly and easily, our cashiers are key in helping us provide a world-class shopping experience to our customers.
- Deliver excellent customer service with a positive, professional attitude
- Accurately and efficiently ring on register
- Process layaways, returns, and exchanges
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager from time-to-time
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays as required.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. Part-time associates, based on hours worked, may be eligible for Burlington’s benefits package which includes dental and vision coverage, and including life insurance. Part-time associates may also be eligible for paid time off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan.
We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Location US-GA-Stone Mountain
Posting Number 2022-185164
Address 5064 Memorial Drive
Zip Code 30083
Workplace Type On-Site
Position Type Regular Part-Time
Posted Date 2 months ago (8/29/2022 1:27 PM)
Career Site Category Store Associate
Position Category New Store Openings
Min USD $11.00/Hour
Cashiers play a critical customer service role by providing customers with fast, friendly, accurate and safe service. They process Checkout and/or Return transactions, as well as monitor and maintain the Self-Checkout area. They proactively seek product/project knowledge to provide customers with information and identify selling opportunities. They follow all policies and procedures to ensure that shrink is minimized. A Head Cashier will position Cashiers and support them by expediting price checks, approving Point of Sale transactions and markdowns for mainline registers, Self-Checkout, Returns, Pro Desk, Special Services, and Tool Rental. They provide first level escalation for customer issues and assist in the supervision, coaching and training of other Front End Associates by participating in the training of new Cashiers and utilizing all available tools to coach and develop other Cashiers. The preferred qualification for a Head Cashier is 1+ years of Cashier experience.
Cashier Part Time
Full Job Description
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re the beginning of all types of careers that help improve the lives of our customers and our associates themselves. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams’ commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe’s.
Whether you’re providing a quick, friendly checkout experience, helping our customers get the best value for their money, or assisting with payment or exchanges, it’s your job as a Cashier Part-Time associate to ensure every customer exits on a high note. And you could be that final nudge of encouragement that a customer needs to transform a great project idea into reality.
You will also:
- Answer customer questions and provide a professional experience for customers.
- Scan and bag items accurately and efficiently.
- Manage a cash register, payments, and exchanges.
We are immediately hiring for Cashier Part-Time associates, and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
What’s in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer new opportunities to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. Cashiers on our retail teams also gain:
- A 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
- Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs for trade certifications, college education, and more.
- A talented and supportive team of associates who will welcome you like family.
- Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits *.
Your Day at Lowe’s
- Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
- Showcase great customer service.
- Engage with customers and provide guidance during checkout.
- Maintain a clean and safe store.
Who We’re Looking for:
Minimum qualifications include:
- You have 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- You have 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- You can obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
Preferred qualifications include:
- You’ve worked for other retailers, restaurants, in hospitality or other industries and are looking for a new career in retail at Lowe’s.
- You have 6 months experience as a cashier, salesperson, or retail associate.
- You have 6 months experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
If you join the Lowe’s team, bring any of the above and a winning smile. We’ll train and support you with everything else you need to be successful on the job.
Bilingual, Military, and Veteran applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Benefits offerings change each year, and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s is committed to keeping our associates safe during this global pandemic. Consistent with CDC Guidance, we now require all associates to wear face masks while working indoors, regardless of vaccination status, and we have implemented measures to promote social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update the mask policy when necessary.EEO Statement
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.